Air Purifier and Lonizer With Bulit in Fan
|FOB Price:||US $6.85-7.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $6.85-7.5/ Piece|
- Model NO.: ZT15001
- Usage: Home
- Application Area: 11-20m²
- Anion Density: 1000000pcs/m³
- Product Size: 6.5*10*30cm
- Input: 240V AC 50Hz
- Guarantee: One Year
- Transport Package: Color Box
- Origin: Ningbo China
- Structure: Desktop
- Certification: CE
- Purifying Technology: Air Ionizer
- Product Weight: 412.4G
- Attachment: Adaptor
- Effective Area: 300 Square Feet
- Trademark: RIDDEX
- Specification: 16*8*33cm
- HS Code: 8543709990
OPERATION YOUR IONISER:
1. For the best air circulation ensure the ioniser is at least 2 ft (30cm) away from a wall or any other large object. Place the unit on a dest, table or shelf.
2. Before connecting the unit make sure that the Collection Plate is inserted.
3. To check this, pull out the Collection Plate by holding the bar between your fingers and pulling firmly upwards.
To insert the Collection Plate back inside the ioniser, slide the plat back down to the bottom of the ioniser, A final push is needed to lock the Collection Plate back properly. The Collection Plate shold be level with the top of the machine.
4. Insert the power cord into the back of the unit first, and then insert the plug into the power socket. You are now ready to operate your ioniser.
5. Turn the switch to Whisper or Turbo position.
Whisper Mode operates using negative ions that pull in pulluted air, trap contaminants and release clean healthy air.
Turbo Mode is used to eliminate strong odours fast, Its uses the same technique as Whisper mode, with the addition of a built in fan, which increases air circulation.
After extended use of the Ioniser the Collection Plate needs to be cleaned.
1. Unplug the machine from the Power Socket.
2. Remove the Collection Plate.
3. Using a damp cloth, wipe the dust off.
KEEP FINGERS AWAY FROM THE SHARP SURFACES OF THE PLATE
Do not use any cleaning solutions when cleaning the machine, only use tap water and a clean cloth.
4. Use a dry cloth to wipe away any mosture away from the plate. Make sure the plate is completely dry before inserting back into place.
5. Place the Collection Plate to lock it into place.
6. Plug the Ioniser back into the power socket. Turn the unit on by moving the dial from the OFF position to Whisper Mode or Turbo Mode.
1. Indoor use only.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Due to the risk of the electric shock, do not place in a bathroom or where it may come into direct contact with water or damp conditions.
4. Do not modify or tamper with the internal components of the unit.
|Air Flow:||6.2 CFM|
|Negative Ions Output||1,000,000 ions/cm3|
|effective range:||15-30 square meter|