Mini Mosquito Pest Repeller
|FOB Price:||US $1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $1-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZT09062
- Pest Type: Mosquitoes
- Applying Space: <50m²
- Design: Regular
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Packing Details: 37.5*16.5*20cm,20set/CTN, 2.1kg/1.3kgs
- Item No: Zt09062
- Trademark: Riddex
- Specification: CE ROHS LVD
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Product: Mosquito-repellent Incense Plate
- Pest Control Type: Ultrasonic
- Type: Ultrasonic
- Power Supply: Electric
- Product Size: 5.7*7.5*3cm
- Material: ABS+ PCB
- Guarantee: One Year
- Transport Package: White Box
- Origin: Ningbo China
30 square meter
AC working style
By the long-term reserch of the zoologists, they found female mosquito sucks blood only, and the male mosquito lives on floral nectar, plant fluids, etc. The female mosquito needs adequate nutrition with 1 week after mating, that means the female mosquito sucks blood only after it is pregnant. During this period, the female mosquito will not mating with the male mosquito, otherwise, it will affect the production. The Ultrasonic Mosquito Repeller will release the wave which is similar to the male mosquito, and then the female mosquito will fly away as it heard the wave.
Please read through installation and operation instructions carefully and keep these in a safe place.
We do not accept liability for damage persons property caused by non-observation of the instruction, improper handing or for unauthorized changes to the product.
Electricity consumption : 0.5 Watts
Area of effect: 30 square meter
Safety and warning notes:
· take the parts carefully out of packaging
· make sure before using the repeller that has not been damaged during transportation. Operation is forbidden if there is damage.
· keep packaging materials away from children and pets.
·Just put plug into socket , the LED is lighting,and is working normal.
Care and servicing
· The product must be cleaned free form and if necessary. Use a dry or slightly damp cloth for cleaning
· never use chemicals or abrasives for cleaning