Factory Price Riddex Pest Repeller
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.4 US $1.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS One Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZT09031
- Pest Control Type: Electromagnetic Pulse Technology
- Type: Electromagnetic Pulse
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Trademark: RIDDEX
- Specification: ce rohs LVD
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Pest Type: Mice
- Applying Space: 2000 Sq. FT.
- Power Supply: AC Working
- Product Size: 10*3.3*6 Cm
- Transport Package: Double Blister and Colour Box
- Origin: Ningbo
Riddex Ultrasonic Pest Repeller drives roaches and rodents away. Innovative electromagnetic technology uses the wiring in your walls to keep your home pest free. No dangerous chemicals or traps needed, safe for children and pets. One plug-in unit covers an entire floor. Features built-in night light, on/off switch.
It is effective to rodents,specially for mice
3 minutes work, 3 minutes rest, repeat this process
Direct plug-in and work immediately by altering the normal field around your wiring, creating an environment that aids in the control of rodents
Rated voltage: 110 to 240V
Power consumption: 7W
How does it work?
Just plug the unit into an outlet and this technology starts working by altering the normal field around your wiring, creating an environment that aids in the control of rodents.
Green Light-indicates Riddex Power Plus is on, and should remain a solid green light at all times.
Red Light-indicates if the cycle is on or off. The red light will blink for 3 minutes and turn off for 3 minutes, the cycle will continuously repeat as long as Riddex Power Plus is plugged in.
Blue Light-push the button on top to turn on/off the night light.
How many will I need?
We suggests using one unit for approximately 2000 sq. Ft. An additional unit is recommended if square footage exceeds 2000.
How quickly will I see results?
The unit has its maximum effectiveness within the first seven days. Glue boards and/or traps may be used to help during the initial clean-up period. After results have been obtained, do not unplug-the cost for continual use is minimal.
Plug one into outlet in central location. If two units are required, plug into outlet at opposite ends of home. The light will flash indicating the unit is working properly